ARBËNIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Happy Birthday Kosova!"

+3
AuLoNa
1bilderberg
ZEUS10
7 posters

Go down

"Happy Birthday Kosova!" Empty "Happy Birthday Kosova!"

Post  ZEUS10 Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:10 am

Republic of Kosova declares independence.
February 17th 2008, at 15:49 CET

"Happy Birthday Kosova!" 20qytdu

Kosova celebrates independence anniversary -
Ethnic Albanians in the capital were singing and waving flags and banners that read
"Happy Birthday Kosove!"
ZEUS10
ZEUS10
King
King

Male
Number of posts : 713
Humor : Great, the lightning during the anger greater.
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://www.zeus10.com

Back to top Go down

"Happy Birthday Kosova!" Empty Re: "Happy Birthday Kosova!"

Post  1bilderberg Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:37 pm

Gezuar Pavarsine e Dardanise gjith shqiptareve kudo jane ....
Bac s'esht kry akoma!!!

1bilderberg
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Male
Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  AuLoNa Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:13 pm

Gezuar Pamvarsine Dardanise (Kosoves) dhe per shume vjet me te gjitha trojet Arbane. Smile
AuLoNa
AuLoNa
No rank
No rank

Female
Number of posts : 1002
Humor : Plenty..:)

Back to top Go down

Post  alfeko sukaraku Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:18 pm

GEZUAR SHQYPE GEZUAR.
PO TE SHOHIM SIC TE KISHIM ENDERRUAR

alfeko sukaraku

Male
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  sulioti Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:11 pm

gezuar gezuar per shum vjet pavaresine e do zoti se shpejti e pavarur plotesisht.
sulioti
sulioti

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post  ABC Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:39 pm

Gezuar Ditlindjen Kosove!
ABC
ABC

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-30

http://www.albforum.us

Back to top Go down

"Happy Birthday Kosova!" Empty Vlorë, organizohet referat për 1 vjetorin e Kosovës

Post  AuLoNa Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:04 pm

Instituti i Studimeve Politike ”Ismail Qemali”, në bashkëpunim me Bashkinë e Vlores, nën kujdesin e deputetit Bujar Leskaj organizuan takimin ”Kosova, Shtet i Pavarur i Evropës”. Gjatë kësaj referate, ka përshëndetur, edhe aktori Mirush Kabashi.

VLORE- Në përvjetorin e parë të Pavarësisë së Kosovës, Instituti i Studimeve Politike ”Ismail Qemali”, në bashkëpunim me Bashkinë e Vlores, nën kujdesin e deputetit Bujar Leskaj organizuan takimin ”Kosova, Shtet i Pavarur i Evropës”.

Në kumtesën e tij, deputeti, Bujar Leskaj, u ndal në rëndësinë e shpalljes së pavarësisë dhe, në momentet kryesore, të konsolidimit të shtetit më të ri në Evropë. Ai shtoi se, në Deklaratën e Pavarësisë, theksohet qartazi kërkesa e ambicia e politikës kosovare, për ta anëtarësuar vendin në Bashkimin Europian dhe për të zbatuar reformat e kërkuara për integrim europian dhe euroatlantik.

Në fjalën e tij, kryetari i Bashkisë së Vlorës, Shpëtim Gjika, theksoi se “Shpallja e Pavarësisë së Kosovës, ishte edhe pjesë e një procesi të pandalshëm, që bazohej në vlerësimin e të vërtetave dhe realiteteve historike”.
Në referatin e tij, studjuesi, Prof. Uran Butka, u fokusua në kontekstin historik të shpalljes së pavarësisë së Kosovës, duke evokuar disa nga momentet kryesore.

Studiues e publcistë referuan një sërë temash lidhur me këtë ditë të shënuar për mbarë kombin Kosovar dhe jo vetëm. Ndërsa aktori i mirënjohur, Mirush Kabashi, recitoi poezinë, “Kosova”, te shkruar nga Mitrush Kuteli.
Sesionin shkencor e përshëndetën një numër i madh përfaqësuesish të shoqatave të ndryshme.
AuLoNa
AuLoNa
No rank
No rank

Female
Number of posts : 1002
Humor : Plenty..:)

Back to top Go down

"Happy Birthday Kosova!" Empty Gezuar Pamvarsine Kosove :)

Post  Hëna Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:58 pm

Hëna
Hëna

Female
Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

"Happy Birthday Kosova!" Empty Obama congratulates Kosovo on Independence anniversary

Post  Hëna Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:17 pm

Obama congratulates Kosovo on Independence anniversary
Tuesday, 17 February 2009

he President of the United States of America, Barack Obama, has written a congratulatory letter on the occasion of Kosovo independence anniversary to the President of the Republic of Kosovo, Fatmir Sejdiu.

"On behalf of the American people, I congratulate you and the citizens of the Republic of Kosovo on the first anniversary of the historic declaration of independence of Kosovo," Obama was quoted in the statement as saying.

"I want to stress that the US will continue to support multi-ethnic, independent and democratic Kosovo in its efforts to take a meritorious place as a full member of the community of the states," he added.

World Leaders Congratulate Kosovo

As Kosovo marks its first anniversary, many world leaders have congratulated the president of the newly born nation on the first anniversary of its historic declaration of independence.

On behalf of the American people, I congratulate you and the citizens of Kosovo on the first anniversary of the historic declaration of independence of Kosovo," said US President Barack Obama in his letter to the Kosovo president.

"I want to stress that the US will continue to support multiethnic, independent and democratic Kosovo in its efforts to take a meritorious place as a full member of the community of the states," he added.
Queen of the United Kingdom Elizabeth II and its Foreign Office Secretary David Miliband also wrote congratulatory letters to President Sejdiu.

The letter of Queen Elizabeth II stresses the progress that the Republic of Kosovo has made with the establishment of sovereign insitutions, democratic constitution, ratification of important laws, and the overcoming of many obstacles together with international partners.

Secretary Miliband says: "The Republic of Kosovo leadership have shown genuine committment on improvement of the well being of all citizens of Kosovo by establishing and enforcing the Constitution which includes equal rights and protection for the minorities, consolidation of the Kosovo state as an internationally independent actor, continuous recognition of independence, establishment of biletaral and diplomatic relations between the sovereign state of Kosovo and many world countries. This year I hope to see Kosovo continue its current path towards a stable and prosperous future. Kosovo and its neighbors in the Western Balkans share common aspirations for a European future. The United Kingdom is dedicated to work with all in the region to achieve this goal."

President of the Confederation of Switzerland Hans-Rudolf Merz also wrote a letter to Kosovo President Sejdiu. In the letter Swiss President Merz says: "In the name of the Federal Swiss Council, it is a pleasure for me to convery your Excellency our most cordial wishes in the occasion of your first anniversary of the independence of the Republic of Kosovo and I shall express my most sincere desires for your personal well being and the prosperity of your nation and your citizens. I am convinced that the trust and sincere friendship that exists between our nations will deepen in the years to come," says the letter of the Swiss President.

President of the Federal Republic of Germany Horst Kohler wrote a congratulatory letter to the President of the Republic of Kosovo.

In the first anniversary of the independence of the Republic of Kosovo, I express You and Your citizens in the name of my [German] citizens my most cordial wishes."

"During the last 12 months, your country, together with the international community, has made commendable progress carrying out important reforms. I assure you that Germany will continue to give the necessary support to the Republic of Kosovo."

A congratulatory letter has also come from the General Governor of the Commonwealth of Australia Quentin Bryce.
"On the National Day of the Republic of Kosovo, I convey to You, Your Government and the citizens of Kosovo, my cordial wishes on behalf of my Government and the Australian people. I am pleased the Australian government has established diplomatic relations on May 21 with your country. I feel pleased that Australia today congratulates Kosovo on its first anniversary as an independent nation."

President of Turkey Abdullah Gul in his letter to the President of Kosovo Fatmir Sejdiu says "I would like to convey to you, Your Excellency, the people of Kosovo, my best wishes, on behalf of the people of Turkey and me. Turkey is dedicated to further the brotherhood, historic and solidary spirit between our two nations, and continuation of of the support for Kosovo in all aspects as it has done until now. I would like to express my strong believe that Kosovo will consolidate its place in the international society."

President of Albania, Bamir Topi on his congratulatory letter among other, added that "the independence of the Republic of Kosovo is a magnificent historical birth of a country that has suffered so much in the past 100 years. The Republic of Albania has always been a been a deep believe on historical right of the independent Kosovo and supported all endeavor to correct the historical justice. This first birthday of Kosovo calls us to honor the deeds of those who fought and sacrifices for the freedom of Kosovo and express our deep appreciation for all the great people and amicable countries, which understood, accepted and determinedly recognized Kosovo independence as they continue to support today."

The President of Italy Giorgia Napolitano congratulated the President of Kosovo Sejdiu on the anniversary of the Independence, adding "During the last year the diplomatic relations between our two countries have magnificently successful upon immediate establishment of the diplomatic offices in order to create the promising base for stable relations and promising to continue this cooperation with intent to further strengthen the relations between our two nations. Italy confirms its deep dedication for the progress of the Republic of Kosovo in establishing relations and constructive cooperation with the regional countries which would certainly expedite the process of the Republic of Kosovo into the euro-atlantic integrations - which Italy strongly does support."

Queen of Netherlands writes to Kosovo President Sejdiu: "On the Nation Day of Your state, allow me Your Excellency to express my cordial congratulations and the best of wishes for the well people of Kosovo"

A congratulation message has arrive from the President of Austria Heiz Fisher wishing all citizens of the Republic of Kosovo a prosperous and promising future.

The President of the Republic of Slovenia, Danilo Turk in his occasional letter wrote:
"It is my special pleasure to convey the message to You, on behalf of the citizens of the Republic of Slovenia and me, my congratulations on the first anniversarys of the independence of the Republic of Kosovo, and I express my best wishes for the development and prosperity in Your Nation. Slovenia will continue to support the Republic of Kosovo as our two nations further our excellent relations."

President of the Republic of Lithuania Valdas Adamkus sent congratulations on behalf of himself and the people of Lithuania to Mr. Fatmir Sejdiu, President of the Republic of Kosovo, on the occasion of the First Anniversary of Independence, and wished well-being and prosperity to all people of the country.

"Today the people of Kosovo can create their future in a free and independent state – which is the best possible achievement and also a serious responsibility. I am convinced that you will proudly carry it on in building an open, tolerant, multi-national, and democratic state and in contributing to the establishment of security and stability across the region, " the President writes in the letter of congratulations.

The President also writes he believes Kosovo will continue resolutely on the path of reforms, forging the relations with the neighboring countries on the foundations of trust, mutual respect and cooperation. According to the President, this is the only way to the lasting well-being of its people, and Lithuania, like the whole of the European Union, will stand by the Republic of Kosovo on this road."

The President of of the Republic of Croatia, Stjepan Mesic who was also once President of Tito's Yugoslavia wrote a congratulatory letter to the Kosovo President Sejdiu wishing all citizens of the Republic of Kosovo a quiet and safe life, prosperity in all life aspects on the first anniversary of the declaration of Kosovo independence. On his occasional letters, President Mesic adds "By joining the row of countries which have recognized the independence of Kosovo, the Republic of Croatia decided for the acceptance of the reality coming from the dissolution of the former federal Yugoslavia, starting from this point - good relations in the region and eventual integration into the region of united Europe, can be realized only by accepting the new realities, and not closing the eyes before such evens."

President of Montenegro also congratulated the Kosovo President, Government and its people as they mark the first anniversary of the independence of the Republic of Kosovo.

The President of Macedonia also congratulated the President of Kosovo on the anniversary day: "On behalf of the citizens of the Republic of Macedonia and me, Your Excellency allow me to express my most sincere wishes to the people of Kosovo, you, Your Government on the progress you have achieved since Your country joined the the family of the independent nations. "We will continue to strengthen our neighborly relations between our two nations and people. Macedonia will continue to support Kosovo's progress in every aspect."
Hëna
Hëna

Female
Number of posts : 179

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down