ARBËNIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Etymology of the name Jesus/Etimologjia e emrit Jezus

5 posters

Go down

Etymology of the name Jesus/Etimologjia e emrit Jezus Empty Etymology of the name Jesus/Etimologjia e emrit Jezus

Post  Leka Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:12 pm

Etymology of the name Jesus.

The name "jesus" in Albanian literally means "you are Zus/Zeus"

je - ti je, une jam, meaning (you) are

Zus = Zeus

I wanted to ask this question along time ago to some one who is a professional in linguistics and etymology.
Leka
Leka

Male
Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Etymology of the name Jesus/Etimologjia e emrit Jezus Empty Re: Etymology of the name Jesus/Etimologjia e emrit Jezus

Post  orakulli Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:42 pm

Leka wrote:Etymology of the name Jesus.

Zus = Zeus

I wanted to ask this question along time ago to some one who is a professional in linguistics and etymology.
Jesus=(angl)xhizus???...xhuz
Gjithmone sekreti zberthimor qendron ne percaktimin e rethit te fjaleve te gjuhes shqipe qe jane te aferta kuptimerisht me mikrogramatiken e njesise gjuhesore "fjale".
Per te zberthyer kete emer nevojtitet:
-folozofi gjuhesore
-deduksion llogjik
-njohje e gjuheve ;greqishte e vjeter,latinisht,shqip,anglisht,
Rethi fjaleve te shqipes te domosdoshme per arsyetim;
1.Zë- ne kuptimin "Zënie",qe thjesht ka qene vetem nji "Z"...=kap
2.Zë-ne kuptimin "Zë"-njerezore,te folurit,".......=flas,them,
3.Zë-ne kutpimin e Zënies se nje "gjeje" te re,"....===bej
4.U-percaktimi i vjeter i shqipes per peremrin "Une",sot e ka vetem ne perdorimi dialekti Çam.
5.S-nocioni i shikimit."Si"-Çam,"Sy"-standart shqip,"Si"-anglisht.
Fjale te tjera te gjuhes shqipe;
Ne lidhje me anglishten-Xhisus Krajst(po eleminoj shkrimin e anglishtes i cili vetem fsheh nga shqipja permbajtjen)
ngjizje-gjiz-ne kutpimin e ndertimit e dickaje te re
Kodet e mesiperme jane te leht verifikueshme
orakulli
orakulli

Male
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Etymology of the name Jesus/Etimologjia e emrit Jezus Empty Re: Etymology of the name Jesus/Etimologjia e emrit Jezus

Post  ZEUS10 Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:19 pm

orakulli wrote:
Etymology of the name Jesus.

Zus = Zeus

Gjithmone sekreti zberthimor qendron ne percaktimin e rethit te fjaleve te gjuhes shqipe qe jane te aferta kuptimerisht me mikrogramatiken e njesise gjuhesore "fjale".
Per te zberthyer kete emer nevojtitet:
-folozofi gjuhesore
-deduksion llogjik
-njohje e gjuheve ;greqishte e vjeter,latinisht,shqip,anglisht,
Rethi fjaleve te shqipes te domosdoshme per arsyetim;
4.U-percaktimi i vjeter i shqipes per peremrin "Une",sot e ka vetem ne perdorimi dialekti Çam.
Fjale te tjera te gjuhes shqipe;
Ne lidhje me anglishten-Xhisus Krajst(po eleminoj shkrimin e anglishtes i cili vetem fsheh nga shqipja permbajtjen)
ngjizje-gjiz-ne kutpimin e ndertimit e dickaje te re
Kodet e mesiperme jane te leht verifikueshme

Orakulli mireseerdhe ne forumin tone.
Eshte e vertete, cdo bashketingellore eshte perdorur per te shprehur nje veprim apo send ne gjuhet primitive. Elaborimi i kesaj teorie do te perbente nje revolucion ne shkencen e gjuhesise. Vete jam perpjekur te vendos korespondenten fizike te fonemave dhe them se kam arritur dicka. Per rastin konkret eshte shume veshtire te jap nje konsiderate te sakte sepse dua te ndertoj grafikun foneme-objekt(ose veprim) me pare, pastaj puna thjeshtohet shume. Por dhe kjo duhet bere me kujdes sepse duhet ditur origjina e fjales dhe shqiptimi i sakte i saj.
ZEUS10
ZEUS10
King
King

Male
Number of posts : 713
Humor : Great, the lightning during the anger greater.

http://www.zeus10.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ZEUS10 Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:49 am

orakulli wrote:
Kam hapur nje teme te re me kete diskutim te Albanian language. Ju ftoj te merrni pjese.
ZEUS10
ZEUS10
King
King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sykalter Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:43 am

Zus = Zeus

Jesus is the same name as Joshua. Jesus and Joshua come from Hebrew Yəhôšûa` For English, Joshua is directly from the Hebrew, while Jesus is via Latin and via Greek first.

Sykalter

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  ZEUS10 Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:16 am

Sykalter wrote:

Zus = Zeus

Jesus is the same name as Joshua. Jesus and Joshua come from Hebrew Yəhôšûa` For English, Joshua is directly from the Hebrew, while Jesus is via Latin and via Greek first.

First I want to make a special welcome greeting for you sykalter. Although we have different opinions about linguistcs and phonetics, I really appreciate your thoughts and I beleive it will be a great help for our disscussion. Welcome to Arbenia forum Jay.
ZEUS10
ZEUS10
King
King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sykalter Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:24 pm

ZEUS10 wrote:
Sykalter wrote:

Zus = Zeus

First I want to make a special welcome greeting for you sykalter. Although we have different opinions about linguistcs and phonetics, I really appreciate your thoughts and I beleive it will be a great help for our disscussion. Welcome to Arbenia forum Jay.

Thanks for the invite. The etymology of the Jesus is well established. There is absolutely no debate in its etymology. The name Jesus is Joshua. Yəhôšûa` was adapated to Greek phonology as Iēsous and in Latin that became Iēsus, neither Greek nor Latin have the Hebrew sounds: š or ` (which stands for the voiced pharyngeal fricative, the well known `ayn sound of Arabic). There is no possibility of the names Jesus being explained by an Albanian etymology. We also know Jesus' language was Aramaic and not Illyrian so Jesus would not have had an Illyrian name.

Sykalter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  sulioti Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:41 pm

Zus = Zeus

Emri ka shume gjasa te kete kuptimin qe i jep Leka me lart; je ZEUS, je zot,
por vete jam ne dyshim se dhe emri Maria ne kete rast shen Maria, mund te jete nje formim i fjaleve shqip(mar)+(hija),duke mare parasysh historin e ngjarjes,kure zoti hyn si ere, (hiu) ne shtepin e maris, dhe e MARti ne nje fare menyre,kjo tregon qart se dhe emri Maria eshte nje emertim shqiptar i formuar nga folja(mar)dhe fjala(hija)hyji, hyjni, atij qe vin prej hyllit.
sulioti
sulioti

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post  ZEUS10 Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:17 pm

I have an inscription where someone who knows a bit of ancient alphabet can easily read:

Etymology of the name Jesus/Etimologjia e emrit Jezus 8zmumd

IEUS(=zeus) ELIOS(=helios)

on the other hand we have the name Jezus in Greek & Latin like this:

Sykalter wrote:
There is absolutely no debate in its etymology. The name Jesus is Joshua. Yəhôšûa` was adapated to Greek phonology as Iēsous and in Latin that became Iēsus,

The graphic similarity is astonishing, but phonology might be a bit different. We also know dhe Z switchs easily to d, dz, dj. For example in Albanian the verbs zjen & djeg come from the same origin. When it comes to the relation something that boils always burns. So this phonetic switch comes because these verbs might be used interchangebily to show similar activity.
But this description absolutely doesnt prove that Zeus and Jezus is the same name. Anyway I will you to judge , comparing the two images:
Etymology of the name Jesus/Etimologjia e emrit Jezus Name
ZEUS10
ZEUS10
King
King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  ZEUS10 Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:29 pm

Lets forget for a minute the Hebraic: "haY waw hay yod", and compare what we do see:

Etymology of the name Jesus/Etimologjia e emrit Jezus 2vbjzow

Graphically they look the same to me beside the ending. Does the ending make those two words different?
ZEUS10
ZEUS10
King
King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sykalter Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:32 pm

If you want a good explanation on the name Jesus/Joshua/Yahweh look here:

http://www.bartleby.com/61/roots/S119.html

You will find many common biblical names have their root in HWY Hebrew root, not only Joshua, but John, Jonathan, Matthew, etc.

Sykalter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  ZEUS10 Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:42 pm

Sykalter wrote:If you want a good explanation on the name Jesus/Joshua/Yahweh look here:

http://www.bartleby.com/61/roots/S119.html

You will find many common biblical names have their root in HWY Hebrew root, not only Joshua, but John, Jonathan, Matthew, etc.

I am very unfamiliar with hebraic language phonetics and phonology. This is the reason my opinion is neutral on the matter.
ZEUS10
ZEUS10
King
King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Leka Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:59 pm

nga orakulli

Zotni fjala "jezus" ka ken tek Shqiptaret dhe nuk e kemi marre nga Anglezet.

Sykalter wrote:

Zus = Zeus

My good "friend" "Sykalter" the name Jesus doesn't come from Hebrew because he wasn't hebrew, what you have brought there is a version of the Hebrew explanation but not the origin.

ps:I'm sure you know who translated the holly scriptures from the so called Hebrew in to the so called "Greek"
Leka
Leka

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Leka Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:59 pm

nga orakulli

Sykalter wrote:

Zus = Zeus

My good "friend" "Sykalter" the name Jesus doesn't come from Hebrew because he wasn't hebrew, what you have brought there is a version of the Hebrew explanation but not the origin.

ps:I'm sure you know who translated the holly scriptures from the so called Hebrew in to the so called "Greek"
Leka
Leka

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sykalter Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:24 pm

Leka wrote:nga orakulli

Sykalter wrote:

Zus = Zeus

The Jews around the time of Jesus spoke Aramaic. Hebrew was by that time a liturgical language. The Aramaic form of the name was Yēšûă`and it came from the Hebrew Yəhôšûă`. The Israelites (Jews) have changed languages several times in their history. We don't know their original language but when the Israelites came into Canaan, they started to speak the language of the Canaanites (those whom they conquered). This language became Hebrew. As Aramaic speaking Aramaeans were moving to the north of the Israelites, the Israelites then started to switch to Aramaic. Just as the Israelites later started to settled in other lands, they adopted the language of their neighbors. So the Israelites spoke Yiddish, Ladino, and often they actually kept the more archaic dialects than their neighbors. Israelites in Iran have traditionally spoken archaic Median dialects while the Muslims have all switched to Persian. Jewish Arabic of Baghdad is an older sedentary dialect compared to the Muslims of Baghdad who speak a beduinized dialect. With the foundation of the modern state of Israel, Hebrew was revived as an everyday spoken language. This is why modern Hebrew is different from the pronunciation of biblical Hebrew due to the amount of time that Hebrew ceased to be spoken.

Do not confuse language with ethnicity. Israelites may speak different languages, but their origins are the same. Jesus spoke Aramaic, but he wasn't an Aramaean.

Sykalter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down