ARBËNIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello you great Albanians.

3 posters

Go down

Hello you great Albanians. Empty Hello you great Albanians.

Post  smartcar Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:57 am

Hi everyone. I am an Albanian like you are and I would love to be part of your community. I don't know much about history, but I know lots about cars. I like jokes and enterteinment. I am student in college for arts and technology and I wnt to encourage you to talk about these subject.

smartcar

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Back to top Go down

Hello you great Albanians. Empty Re: Hello you great Albanians.

Post  AuLoNa Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:44 pm

smartcar wrote:Hi everyone. I am an Albanian like you are and I would love to be part of your community. I don't know much about history, but I know lots about cars. I like jokes and enterteinment. I am student in college for arts and technology and I wnt to encourage you to talk about these subject.

Welcome smartcar! Thank you for your introduction and we hope you enjoy being a member of this community. Smile
AuLoNa
AuLoNa
No rank
No rank

Female
Number of posts : 1002
Humor : Plenty..:)
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  ZEUS10 Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:47 pm

smartcar wrote:Hi everyone. I am an Albanian like you are and I would love to be part of your community. I don't know much about history, but I know lots about cars. I like jokes and enterteinment. I am student in college for arts and technology and I wnt to encourage you to talk about these subject.

Mireseerdhe smartcar, por dua qe inkurajimin tend karshi nesh per te folur per makinat, ta konvertoj ne ftese per te folur per historine dhe gjuhen tone, cka eshte dhe qellimi i ketij forumi.
ZEUS10
ZEUS10
King
King

Male
Number of posts : 713
Humor : Great, the lightning during the anger greater.
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://www.zeus10.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down