ARBËNIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aphrodite-Afrodita-Aferdita

4 posters

Go down

Aphrodite-Afrodita-Aferdita Empty Aphrodite-Afrodita-Aferdita

Post  ZEUS10 Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:05 pm

This is the name of the God of love, human fertility and sexual approach. Her symbol was Afrodite planet or the Morning Star. In mythology, this is the name of the goddess of love and mother of Eros.

Greek propaganda in their efforts to explain this name under Greek language(according them a distinct branch of IE) give this explanation:
APHRODITE (Άφροδίτη): Greek name composed of the elements afros "foam" and dity "dive; rise," hence "risen from the foam."

Its true that Aphros has the meaning foam, but in the Acient Greek there is no such word(as in Modern one δύτης) for the verb rise, or dive, or diver.

Aphrodite-Afrodita-Aferdita E0r785
But this is not the real problem. The real problem consists that who knows Albanian understands that Afrodite=afroj+dite=day approching=morning star(which shows that the day is near=aferdita)

Aphrodite-Afrodita-Aferdita Ou77kz

Aphrodite-Afrodita-Aferdita 111ij9t

This Deity's name has been used to show a sexual intercourse or approach.

Aphrodite-Afrodita-Aferdita T7y1s8

The word syn is another Albanian word which derives from the verb hyn=enters, unite, join.

Last edited by ZEUS10 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZEUS10
ZEUS10
King
King

Male
Number of posts : 713
Humor : Great, the lightning during the anger greater.
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://www.zeus10.com

Back to top Go down

Aphrodite-Afrodita-Aferdita Empty Re: Aphrodite-Afrodita-Aferdita

Post  ZEUS10 Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:14 pm

Even the """"Roman"""" word Venus is the romanised Albanian word vjen(dita)= the day is coming

Aphrodite-Afrodita-Aferdita 692kc6
ZEUS10
ZEUS10
King
King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sykalter Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:30 pm

ZEUS10 wrote:Even the """"Roman"""" word Venus is the romanised Albanian word vjen(dita)= the day is coming

Latin Venus (Venus in Classical Latin is pronounced "wenus") continues the PIE root *wen- meaning desire. This root is quite commonly found in most IE languages.

Sykalter

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sykalter Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:35 pm

ZEUS10 wrote:This is the name of the God of love, human fertility and sexual approach. Her symbol was Afrodite planet or the Morning Star. In mythology, this is the name of the goddess of love and mother of Eros.

Greek propaganda in their efforts to explain this name under Greek language(according them a distinct branch of IE) give this explanation:
APHRODITE (Άφροδίτη): Greek name composed of the elements afros "foam" and dity "dive; rise," hence "risen from the foam."

Aphroditē is of Phoenician origin. Phoenician is a Semitic language close to Hebrew. The foam connection to Greek aphros seems to be a folk etymology.

Sykalter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  ZEUS10 Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:39 pm

Sykalter wrote:
ZEUS10 wrote:Even the """"Roman"""" word Venus is the romanised Albanian word vjen(dita)= the day is coming

Latin Venus (Venus in Classical Latin is pronounced "wenus") continues the PIE root *wen- meaning desire. This root is quite commonly found in most IE languages.

This is a secondary meaning which again comes from the ancient Albanian word vjen.
ZEUS10
ZEUS10
King
King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  ZEUS10 Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:44 pm

Sykalter wrote:Aphroditē is of Phoenician origin.

Aphrodite is a Pelasgic God, the correspondand semitic God has been called JUNONA and/or Ishtar/Astarte.

Sykalter wrote:Phoenician is a Semitic language close to Hebrew. The foam connection to Greek aphros seems to be a folk etymology.

They make a connection betwen some Hesiod accounts about Aphrodite's birth in mythology but like you said there is no ground at all to confirm their version. You are absolutely right.
ZEUS10
ZEUS10
King
King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  ZEUS10 Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:15 pm

Sykalter wrote: Aphroditē is of Phoenician origin. Phoenician is a Semitic language close to Hebrew.
I want to remind you that the great King Cadmos of Phoenician origin was the forefather of the Illyrians, and since we are taking for granted that the Illyrians are the ancestors of the Albanians we easily can draw a connection betwen those two cultures and languages.
ZEUS10
ZEUS10
King
King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sykalter Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:33 pm

ZEUS10 wrote:
Sykalter wrote: Aphroditē is of Phoenician origin. Phoenician is a Semitic language close to Hebrew.
I want to remind you that the great King Cadmos of Phoenician origin was the forefather of the Illyrians, and since we are taking for granted that the Illyrians are the ancestors of the Albanians we easily can draw a connection betwen those two cultures and languages.

My personal view is that Indo-European is a sister language to Semitic. As well, Indo-Europeans have borrowed a lot from the Semites as they were probable neighbors early on.

Sykalter

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  zojs Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:38 pm

krejt panevojë është shkrua gjoja shqip - Afërdita, kur duhej të ishte krejt origjinal AFRODITA, APHRODITE, DITA AFRON, AFRON DITA = AFRODITA edhe nuk kishte nevojë të merret gjoja si veçim nga grekët, kur ajo është krejt fjalë shqipe,por që u ndryshua keq e me fanatizëm pakuptim.

Poashtu edhe me emrin Athina, vepruan asisojit - a thinë, është e thinë, e thinme, me thinja - kur ajo ishte ATHENNE, ATHENA, ETHANNA, E THANMJA, ajo të thotë, ku sot kemi emrin botanik shqip - THANA, pemë e egër, që kur foshnjet vonojnë të flasin, e lënë djepin me foshnje, apo foshnjen nën një thanë dhe bëjnë lutje, misticizëm, që foshnja ''të fillojë të flasi 't'i çlirohet të folurit, t'i çlirohet goja''. Këtu shihet fakti se Athenna, Ethanna, ishte perëndia e të folurit...
zojs
zojs
No rank
No rank

Male
Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post  seastone Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:51 am

[quote="ZEUS10"]This is the name of the God of love, human fertility and sexual approach. Her symbol was Afrodite planet or the Morning Star. In mythology, this is the name of the goddess of love and mother of Eros.

I totaly believe that your language, explains much better the origin of Aphrodite. Αφροδίτη is written with "ι", while δύτης with "υ", that means that the two words have different origins. Your language ancient as it is, explains more efficienly other Gods ' names aswell. Like Δήμητρα, Demetra,Διας, Poseidon, Athena(Etnana).
From the little I've read I tend to believe that there never excisted an Indo-European language or race, that your language comes straight from Pelasgians (see wiki) therefor is older than greek and also that's why many greek words have their roots in your language. By the way I'm Greek but "arvanitissa", and I'm more interested in the truth more than what suits me, or at least I'm trying...

seastone
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post  ZEUS10 Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:42 pm

seastone wrote:
ZEUS10 wrote:This is the name of the God of love, human fertility and sexual approach. Her symbol was Afrodite planet or the Morning Star. In mythology, this is the name of the goddess of love and mother of Eros.

I totaly believe that your language, explains much better the origin of Aphrodite. Αφροδίτη is written with "ι", while δύτης with "υ", that means that the two words have different origins. Your language ancient as it is, explains more efficienly other Gods ' names aswell. Like Δήμητρα, Demetra,Διας, Poseidon, Athena(Etnana).
From the little I've read I tend to believe that there never excisted an Indo-European language or race, that your language comes straight from Pelasgians (see wiki) therefor is older than greek and also that's why many greek words have their roots in your language. By the way I'm Greek but "arvanitissa", and I'm more interested in the truth more than what suits me, or at least I'm trying...
Thank you seastone. Myself also is interested in the truth, and not damaging the image of other nation or people. We have transferes our discussion, to another forum :www.arberiaonline.com, and very rarely frequent this forum. I invite you to that forum, we want to know more about arvanites now, and what is their perspective inside Greek society.
ZEUS10
ZEUS10
King
King

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum