Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Post  AuLoNa on Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:52 pm

RF: It is snowing outside like crazy.

AuLoNa
No rank
No rank

Female
Number of posts : 1002
Location : USA
Humor : Plenty..:)
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 118
Reputation : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Post  KristoAlb on Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:32 pm

RF: I have stress ... Sad

KristoAlb
Junior Member
Junior Member

Male
Number of posts : 9
Location : Lost in Mountains
Registration date : 2009-01-28
Points : 2
Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Post  AuLoNa on Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:40 pm

KristoAlb wrote:RF: I have stress ... Sad

Ca ke Kristo ku o problemi, mbase te ndihmojme me ndonje mendim!

AuLoNa
No rank
No rank

Female
Number of posts : 1002
Location : USA
Humor : Plenty..:)
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 118
Reputation : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Post  KristoAlb on Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:44 pm

AuLoNa wrote:
KristoAlb wrote:RF: I have stress ... Sad

Ca ke Kristo ku o problemi, mbase te ndihmojme me ndonje mendim!
Jo nuk është problem, vetëm kam ankth se si do shkojnë gjërat nesër.

KristoAlb
Junior Member
Junior Member

Male
Number of posts : 9
Location : Lost in Mountains
Registration date : 2009-01-28
Points : 2
Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Post  AuLoNa on Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:49 pm

KristoAlb wrote:
AuLoNa wrote:
KristoAlb wrote:RF: I have stress ... Sad

Ca ke Kristo ku o problemi, mbase te ndihmojme me ndonje mendim!
Jo nuk është problem, vetëm kam ankth se si do shkojnë gjërat nesër.

Aha te kuptoj, mos e mbaj mendjen se nuk eshte mire, mundohu te preokupohesh me dicka tjeter.
Do Zoti gjitcka vete mire. Smile

AuLoNa
No rank
No rank

Female
Number of posts : 1002
Location : USA
Humor : Plenty..:)
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 118
Reputation : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Post  AuLoNa on Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:35 pm

RF: Nice day, but cold!

AuLoNa
No rank
No rank

Female
Number of posts : 1002
Location : USA
Humor : Plenty..:)
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 118
Reputation : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Post  AuLoNa on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:05 pm

RF: Having a cup of coffee!



*Angie* si po ja kalon sot, ca behet nga ana tjeter e botes!?

AuLoNa
No rank
No rank

Female
Number of posts : 1002
Location : USA
Humor : Plenty..:)
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 118
Reputation : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Post  *Anxhi* on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:07 pm

Nuk me duket keq, megjithese eshte ftohte. Per cilen ane te botes e kishe fjalen?Smile

*Anxhi*
No rank
No rank

Female
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 0
Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Post  AuLoNa on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:14 pm

*Anxhi* wrote:Nuk me duket keq, megjithese eshte ftohte. Per cilen ane te botes e kishe fjalen?Smile

Edhe ketej eshte pak ftohte, por dielli shkelqen.
E kisha per anen e botes ku jteon!
U ka rene bore shume andej, se ketej ka rene pak me teper kete vit se vitet e tjera!

AuLoNa
No rank
No rank

Female
Number of posts : 1002
Location : USA
Humor : Plenty..:)
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 118
Reputation : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Post  *Anxhi* on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:26 pm

Hahahaha Ana e botes ku jetoj eshte pak a shume si e jotja. Ka rene jo pak por shume bore.

*Anxhi*
No rank
No rank

Female
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 0
Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Post  AuLoNa on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:31 pm

*Anxhi* wrote:Hahahaha Ana e botes ku jetoj eshte pak a shume si e jotja. Ka rene jo pak por shume bore.

E di ndaj thashe vetem se ti je ne perendim. Very Happy
*Anxhi* pa dashur fshiva nje artikul shkencor qe kishe sjell, po e gjete vendose prape tek Technology.

Sorry!

AuLoNa
No rank
No rank

Female
Number of posts : 1002
Location : USA
Humor : Plenty..:)
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 118
Reputation : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Post  *Anxhi* on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:39 pm

AuLoNa wrote:E di ndaj thashe vetem se ti je ne perendim. Very Happy
*Anxhi* pa dashur fshiva nje artikul shkencor qe kishe sjell, po e gjete vendose prape tek Technology.

Sorry!

Paske bere nje krim shume te madh. Smile Patjeter qe e vendos, por nuk e di per cilin postim behet fjale.

*Anxhi*
No rank
No rank

Female
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 0
Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Post  AuLoNa on Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:07 pm

RF: Watching History channel, "Journey to 10,000 BC", great documentary!

AuLoNa
No rank
No rank

Female
Number of posts : 1002
Location : USA
Humor : Plenty..:)
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 118
Reputation : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Post  AuLoNa on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:41 pm

RF: Just came home, started cooking, making lakror. Smile

AuLoNa
No rank
No rank

Female
Number of posts : 1002
Location : USA
Humor : Plenty..:)
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 118
Reputation : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Post  ABC on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:17 pm

Ju pergezoj per pamjen e re teper te kendshme qe i keni dhene forumit Smile

ABC
Senior Member
Senior Member

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-01-30
Points : 27
Reputation : 20

http://www.albforum.us

Back to top Go down

Re: Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Post  AuLoNa on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:38 pm

ABC wrote:Ju pergezoj per pamjen e re teper te kendshme qe i keni dhene forumit Smile

Thank you ABC welcome! So what are your most preferred subject in the forum, or you like to discuss anything!? Smile

AuLoNa
No rank
No rank

Female
Number of posts : 1002
Location : USA
Humor : Plenty..:)
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 118
Reputation : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Post  *Anxhi* on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:40 am

Edhe mua me pelqen pamja e re e design. Ju lumshin duart!

*Anxhi*
No rank
No rank

Female
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 0
Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Post  AuLoNa on Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:03 am

ABC wrote:

Thank you Aulona, but I don't think that you like my presence here Razz I like to write wherever I feel confident.

Why would you say that!?
And yeah that is a good thing, to write whatever topic you are more comfortable in.

AuLoNa
No rank
No rank

Female
Number of posts : 1002
Location : USA
Humor : Plenty..:)
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 118
Reputation : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Post  AuLoNa on Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:01 pm

ABC wrote:
AuLoNa wrote:Why would you say that!?

Long story Very Happy

I thought so, maybe from the other side, or cause we are close by!Wink

AuLoNa
No rank
No rank

Female
Number of posts : 1002
Location : USA
Humor : Plenty..:)
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 118
Reputation : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Post  AuLoNa on Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:49 pm

RF: Very cold outside.

Kleo how are you hun, how's weather on your side of country?

AuLoNa
No rank
No rank

Female
Number of posts : 1002
Location : USA
Humor : Plenty..:)
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 118
Reputation : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Post  Kleopatra on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:41 pm

HI hun Smile
it is good, sunny today, i forgot to get my sunglasses today while driving for 1 hour Sad

RF: i am feeling reluctant to write my personal statement ;(

Kleopatra
Junior Member
Junior Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-04
Points : 1
Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Post  AuLoNa on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:46 pm

Kleopatra wrote:HI hun Smile
it is good, sunny today, i forgot to get my sunglasses today while driving for 1 hour Sad

RF: i am feeling reluctant to write my personal statement ;(

Ouch, I know how that feels, I can't drive either if I don't have light sunglasses!

What statement are you writing!?

AuLoNa
No rank
No rank

Female
Number of posts : 1002
Location : USA
Humor : Plenty..:)
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 118
Reputation : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Post  Kleopatra on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:49 pm

personal statement for medical school, i have not even started...i got to though, but can't think of anything to write

what about you, how is the weather there? Smile

Kleopatra
Junior Member
Junior Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-04
Points : 1
Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Post  AuLoNa on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:55 pm

Kleopatra wrote:personal statement for medical school, i have not even started...i got to though, but can't think of anything to write

what about you, how is the weather there? Smile

Kleo how long medical school will take you hun?
I think is 6 years or so right!

Good everything is going great and weather has started to be good these days, let's see if it will hold, cause you know sometimes!
We have noreastern weather and anything can happen within a day. Very Happy

AuLoNa
No rank
No rank

Female
Number of posts : 1002
Location : USA
Humor : Plenty..:)
Registration date : 2009-01-27
Points : 118
Reputation : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Post  Kleopatra on Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:43 pm

well 4 years is school and 2-4 years is residency (but at least you get paid for these 2-4 years :p)

oh i would hate to live in cold weather, i lived before and dont miss it at all Very Happy

Kleopatra
Junior Member
Junior Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-04
Points : 1
Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Post a Random Fact/Posto nje fakt te rastit

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:50 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum